This is the Standard License for the Winter Bouquet Maker Procreate Brush Set and grants you (the purchaser) ongoing permission to use the Item to create end products that are not intended to be sold or used for business purposes. For full Standard License rights and prohibitions, please visit https://every-tuesday.com/license/
For uses of the Winter Bouquet Maker Procreate Brush Set that are intended for sale or used for business purposes, please see the Extended License, available here: https://every-tuesday.com/winter-bouquet-extended
Create festive winter floral compositions directly in Procreate!
This custom set of 78 Winter Bouquet Maker Procreate brushes includes a combination of pre-made arrangement stamps, as well as individual floral and foliage stamp brushes. This download includes 3 brush set files: the pre-made arrangements are delivered in the first set, all of the individual stamps are included in the second set and 5 bonus pre-made arrangements are in the third set.
Brush Set 1 includes:
• 10 Pre-Made Arrangements you'll find a combination of pre-built bouquets, wreaths and corner element stamps, just waiting for paint! No guess work involved - place the stamp on one layer and build up all of your color and creativity on separate layers. When finished, just turn off the visibility of the stamp layer and you'll have a beautiful arrangement, ready to use!
Brush Set 2 includes:
• 11 Winter Flower stamps
• 15 Berry Branch stamps
• 17 Branch stamps
• 11 Sprig stamps
• 6 Bare Branch stamps
• 3 Pinecone stamps
Brush Set 3 includes:
• 5 BONUS Pre-Made Arrangements
For more floral stamp creations, you can also find hundreds of my free Procreate tutorials on YouTube: https://youtube.com/everytuesday
If you’re new to Procreate, check out my free course, Procreate for Beginners! https://every-tuesday.com/pfb
• iPad that supports pressure sensitivity (see this list: every-tuesday.com/ipads)
• Apple Pencil or comparable stylus
• Procreate (v.5.3.5 or newer)
These brushes were designed specifically for use in Procreate (not Illustrator or Photoshop), so they are only compatible with Procreate. An Apple Pencil was used to create and test all of the brushes. For this reason, I’m unable to guarantee the same results with other 3rd party styluses. If you’d like to test some of my free brushes for compatibility, they can be found at https://TuesdayMakers.com
Pre-Made Winter Arrangements Brush Set, 60+ Winter Elements Brush Set