Ink Lovers Brush Set for Procreate
This is the Standard License for the Ink Lovers Procreate Brush Set and grants you (the purchaser) ongoing permission to use the Item to create end products that are not intended to be sold or used for business purposes. For full Standard License rights and prohibitions, please visit https://every-tuesday.com/license/
For uses of the Ink Lovers Procreate Brush Set that are intended for sale or used for business purposes, please see the Extended License, available here: https://every-tuesday.com/ink-lovers-extended
Create beautifully textured inky art directly in Procreate!
This custom set of Procreate ink brushes includes 12 unique brushes made to highlight the most beautiful qualities of writing and illustrating with ink in Procreate. When ink is dry, perfectly wet or watered down, gorgeous textures and qualities within the ink appear. This set takes advantages of all of those variations, providing you the natural flexibility to create limitless options for unique ink-centric styles.
- Solid Ink: for smooth, opaque lines with a little bit of texture. Perfect for lettering, outlines + varied weight line art.
- Peculiar Ink: think Jane Austen's signature. Beautiful edge variation with the random break mid stroke. swoooon.
- Ink Blobber: blobs of ink from a thick brush perfect for laying down lots of color at once.
- Watery Ink Wash: watch the color move and pile delicately in this most-watered down ink brush.
- Inky Wash: behaves similarly to the Watery Ink Wash brush, but with denser color.
- Sticky Ink: the ink's getting a little old and a wee bit sticky. Capture that texture with this brush.
- Dying Marker: the ink in your favorite marker is giving you all its got in its last strokes. Gorgeous, random lines with deep texture.
- Simple Scratch: the next chapter in your dying marker's departing life. Getting scratchy + losing consistency, even in the texture.
- Broken Ink: A little thicker than the simple scratch, but provides those gorgeously inconsistent broken strokes.
- Messy Thick Ink: a toddler has ink on her brush and she doesn't know what she's doing. Gotta get it everywhere, though. Hence, broken bits galore.
- Little Dots: created to make beautiful stamen textures quick and easy - or anything needing some pretty stipples.
- Scratchy Dots: the Little Dots brush, but with more personality.
Get these brushes for free! The extended license of the full set of these brushes is included when you enroll in my online course, Floral Patterns in Procreate: https://ProcreatePatterns.com
If you’re new to Procreate, check out my free course, Procreate for Beginners! https://every-tuesday.com/pfb
• iPad that supports pressure sensitivity (see this list: every-tuesday.com/ipads)
• Apple Pencil or comparable stylus
• Procreate app
These brushes were designed specifically for use in Procreate (not Illustrator, or Photoshop), so they are only compatible with Procreate. An Apple Pencil was used to create and test all of the brushes. For this reason, I’m unable to guarantee the same results with other 3rd party styluses. If you’d like to test some of my free brushes for compatibility, they can be found at https://TuesdayMakers.com
12 Custom Procreate Ink Brushes [standard license]