Create beautiful and realistic gouache-inspired artwork, directly in Procreate!
This custom set of Procreate gouache brushes includes 12 unique brushes made specifically to mimic real gouache painting directly in Procreate. With several variations in opacity as real gouache has the naturally flexibility to provide, you're equipped with limitless options for multiple gouache painting styles. Two bonus brushes are included in the set (Gloppy Edge Round and Gloppy Edge Flat) if you ever need the appearance of extra thick, pop-off-your-screen paint strokes.
- Sketching Pencil: planning your artwork
- Dried Out: dry brush effects
- Liner: monoweight strokes with subtle streaks
- Thick Round Textured: flat style gouache artwork with a little texture
- Thick Round Opaque: flat style gouache artwork with subtle streaks
- Diluted Paint: textured styles, similar to watercolor
- Streaky Semi Transparent: slightly thicker paint than the diluted paint brush with noticeable streaks
- Blender: use as a smudge for easy color blends
- Flat Semi Transparent: mimic acrylic style gouache artwork with a little texture using a flat style brush
- Flat Opaque: mimic acrylic style gouache artwork with subtle streaks using a flat style brush
- Gloppy Edge Round: bonus extra heavy round paint brush with raised paint edges
Gloppy Edge Flat: bonus extra heavy flat paint brush with raised paint edges
See how these brushes work!Watch them in action here: https://every-tuesday.com/gouache-lovers-overview
With countless brush combinations paired with different gouache painting styles, you have the freedom to create original outcomes that fit with your personal aesthetic.
Get these brushes for free! The extended license of the full set of these brushes is included when you enroll in my online course, Gouache Botanicals in Procreate: https://every-tuesday.com/gouache-botanicals
To see more Procreate artwork using these brushes, find me on Instagram! https://instagram.com/everytuesday
You can also find me every Tuesday sharing a new design, Procreate or lettering tutorial on YouTube: https://youtube.com/everytues
If you’re new to Procreate, check out my free course, Procreate for Beginners! https://every-tuesday.com/5x
• iPad that supports pressure sensitivity (see this list: every-tuesday.com/ipads)
• Apple Pencil or comparable stylus
12 Custom Procreate Gouache Brushes [standard license]